You finally did it.
You committed to teeth whitening so you could show the world the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Now when you smile at people you meet, they smile back in a big way. Yes, you’ve had a lot of general dentistry help (and a bit of cosmetic dentistry, too) from a Uptown Charlotte dentist you really trust. You finally took it all up one more notch, though, and did the teeth whitening procedure you always dreamed of doing. Now the challenge is, how do you keep that gorgeous smile looking white and bright and dazzling? Here are a few easy tips for maintaining your White Smile.
1. Stay Natural and Healthy. Eating natural vegetables like raw carrots, broccoli and celery sticks will keep your teeth clean and stain-free. Think of eating raw vegetables as a natural teeth whitening treatment every time you chew.
2. Stay Hydrated. A cool glass of water not only hydrates your body, but it helps to clear bacteria from your mouth before it can become plaque. Stay hydrated and stay white at the same time.
3. Add a Little Baking Soda. Just once a week, put a little baking soda on your toothbrush to give yourself a quick cleaning. It’s natural and inexpensive to clean your teeth this way, and it can work wonders.
4. Sip Tea From a Straw. Tea is a delicious, healthy drink, but it can cause stains on your teeth. To avoid stains, sip through a straw to avoid contact between the tea and your teeth.
5. Avoid food and drinks that cause stains, like coffee, tea, dark juices and red wine.
You worked hard with a dedicated Uptown Charlotte dentist to get those bright teeth. Ensure that all that cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry were worth it by taking care of that bright smile.
If you are ready to commit to a beautifully white, bright smile, call our Uptown Charlotte dental office today to make an appointment. Your teeth will thank you!